Brew Stitched Quilt Shop

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Happy Hump Day Friends!

I just wanted to pop in for a minute and let you know about a little collaboration I've been working on!  Sheryl at Brew Stitched Etsy Shop asked Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and I if we could each curate a few fat quarter bundles to go along with some of the Five Fat Quarter Fun patterns!  She has also put together some quilt kits for some of our patterns!  Sheryl has so many cute fabrics in her shop that it was hard for me to decide which fabrics to use!


Sheryl really wanted a bundle to go along with the May Flowers pattern (see original post HERE) so I chose these beautiful Woodland Fusion fabrics from Art Gallery Fabrics.  I am especially loving this floral fabric on top!

Sheryl also wanted a bundle to go along with Cabin Fever (see original post HERE).  I couldn't resist these little woodland creatures.  They are so cute.  This line is called Little Ones from 3 Wishes.

Isn't it perfect for Cabin Fever?


 You can find these fat quarter bundles HERE for $12 or less!  
Plus Sheryl has several more bundles to go along with Cabin Fever, May Flowers, Rustic Pines, All Stacked Up, Garden Path, Fresh Eggs and Star Spangled Pineapples.  Stop by her shop today to get yourself a bundle ~ where the fabric guesswork has already been done for you!

Have a great day!
~ Amber



No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber