It's Lori Holt Day!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fabric, scissors, thread?  Check.
Buttons, tape, needles?  Check.
DMC floss, Appli-glue, mechanical pencil?  Check.


Light box, freezer paper, ruler?  Check.

Lunch, camera, chocolate mint brownies? Check.


I think I've got everything!?!
I'm so excited for 5 hours of learning from THE Lori Holt!  
I'll be back soon to tell you all about it!
Oh {P.S.} Rae Ann asked me to do a little post over at Stash Manicure today so why don't ya head on over and check it out. 
Keywords = Sewing in the Northwest.

10 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS. How fun to get to go and learn from her. What is appli-glue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - you do the class, I'll eat the brownies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have so much fun! I am excited to hear about it. Oh and I need a course in the mint brownie department, because mine never turn out as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five hours with Lori? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your post today both here and on Stash Manicure. Thanks for sharing with us!
    It was way fun being with you today and taking Lori's class. Isn't she the BOMB! All I can think about tonight is appliquéing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you're going to have a blast. Wish I could be there with you! Those brownies are making me drool...I'm going to have to go make some now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are such a lucky girl!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky, lucky girl! I'm so jealous and why didn't I know about her class? I've been dying to take one from her. What are you working on? I have three of her patterns and am totally hoping that I can win Paper Dolls in her giveaway! BTW, your fabrics are yummy.

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love the recipe for the brownies! AND...how did you get them to cut perfectly square?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber